We offer a 30 day return policy on all unused items, unless otherwise noted below or in a specific product listing.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping - All actual shipping expenses paid by us to originally ship your order to you shall be deducted from your refund. Please note, this is the actual expense we were billed by DHL or Canada Post, not the amount you paid at the time of your order.
Blades - Due to the nature of these products, we can only accept returns on unopened items. The 30 day period to initiate a return still applies.
Soft goods (soap, oils, etc.) - All sales are final and returns are not accepted.
Brushes - All sales are final and returns are not accepted.
Special items - All sales are final and returns are not accepted. These items will state "final sale" in their product listing.
Important notes for non-Canadian customers:
Karve is a Canadian company and we can not generate return labels for international orders (i.e. orders shipped to customers outside of Canada). You must purchase your own return label. The cost of your return label will not be reimbursed.
When you generate your customs declaration, you must:
- accurately declare the goods - SAFETY RAZOR
- accurately declare the value - use your order for reference
- accurately declare the currency - CAD (Canadian Dollars)
- state the correct HS tariff code - 8212.10 for safety razors
- state the Country of Origin (COO) - CANADA or ALBERTA CANADA
- state that the purpose for the shipment is RETURNED GOODS
Any incoming duties and taxes are your responsibility and will be deducted from your refund.
- Items must be unused, in like new condition, returned with the original packaging.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original receipt of the items.
- The items must be physically back in our hands within 60 days of the original receipt of the items.
- The original shipping charges to deliver the items to you shall not be refunded (if applicable).
- All expenses incurred during the importation of the original shipment into your country shall not be reimbursed. This includes, but is not limited to, any duty, tax, VAT, and/or brokerage fees.
- All shipping expenses incurred to ship the items back to us are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the shipment makes it back to us. If the item is lost in transit, we will not accept responsibility for the lost item.
- We highly recommend that you use a tracked and insured method to return items back to us. Untracked methods are less reliable and packages can become lost or take a long time to arrive at their destination.
- You must ensure that your return is packaged appropriately and that it will survive the journey. Do not toss metal parts into a pouch because pouches can break down in transit very quickly. If something is lost along the way, we must assume that is was retained by you and it will not qualify for a refund.
- The refund will be processed once the items are in our hands and have been inspected.
- If the items fail our inspection, a partial refund may be offered, the item may be returned back to the customer at their expense, or the item may be abandoned.
- The refund policy is not transferable. You must be the original purchaser of the item.
- If you purchased the item from one of our retailers, you must go through them to take initiate of a return. Our retailers may have a different return policy than we do (or no return policy). Be sure to look into it before you purchase.
- We reserve the right to inquire as to the reason for the return. We want our products to be as good as possible, so if there's something that we can do differently, we want to know about it.
- If your return leads to a new order, such as from an exchange or a store credit, that new order shall be independent from the return. Your new order will be subject to any applicable shipping charges.
If you decide that you want to cancel your order before it ships, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to catch it before fulfillment is completed.
If the order has already left our facility, you must follow the return procedure outlined above.
We are generally very accommodating when it comes to cancellations. If you want to cancel your order, please ask as soon as possible. If you initiate a chargeback and your order hasn’t shipped yet, we will respond with no contest, but the matter is completely out of our hands at that point.
Your bank will likely hold onto your funds until it processes the chargeback, which may be up to 6 months. If we process the cancellation from our end, your funds are typically returned much sooner (usually less than 1 week).